Saturday, December 23, 2006

Hey,
Kathy, Gib and I received the gifts yesterday... Thanks so much, that was very nice but really you didn't have too.. I spent no time in a post office line this year on purpose.........
Gib is great, off oxygen all the time now. we keep it handy, just in case, sometimes he dips a little low and we build his content back up. But mostly at this point it's just nutrition and 3 broncodilators a day. My surgery was the 24th and went well. I get to go back to work mid January. Could have gone back as early as this week........ but who wants to go back to work a week before the holidays. Not me, Mid January is just fine. Besides we've been very busy around here...... and next week We've got to go to Oakland........ to Court........ and receive the Judges final decree...........December 29th. So.......... Gibran James Hoy (as of 2 weeks ago) Would like to wish You and Yours a very...... Save and Merry Christmas. Oh me and Kath too...

2 Comments:

Blogger cc said...

that is very exciting!!! thanks for the post mary! keep us updated!!!

1:11 AM  
Blogger Blaine said...

Excellent news all around. As I predicted, and still believe, Gibran will completely recover as he gets older. I think his body will repair the damage. Glad everything is working out. Thanks for the update. Hope you all have a great holiday and year.

3:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home